- We are setting up a creative group, under the guidance of Mike Parry, which will be limited to about 8 people. Please note that this will not be intended to provide training and those attending will be expected to participate fully and be competent with Photoshop.
- The first evening on 25th January, 7.30 to 9.30 at Lovedean Small Hal,l will start with a presentation setting the scene for creative work, with examples from the classic era of monochrome image making . The presentation will be followed by an open discussion on the way ahead For this reason, I have initially booked the hall for three evenings (the last Thursday in each month), but this may be extended if needed. - cost for each evening will be £2 as usual with payment made on arrival.
- Since it is interactive, those attending should have a laptop loaded with a late version of Photoshop CS4,5,6 or CC. Other software, including Elements, will not be suitable and no support can be given.
- Attendees will be expected to work on images during the session and to bring at least two of their own images (which may be WIP) to each of the later sessions, along with all the relevant files on their laptops.
- I would reiterate that this is a self-help group for those interested in more "creative" work, with Mike Parry providing some direction but not training.
- I will ask Paul to circulate this info and those interested should contact him. Mike will send out some further information to those people nearer the date.